Our new weekly feature where you can find out about upcoming events and any latest news in Nyon and the surrounding area.
Each week, Next in Nyon brings you ideas of things to do for the weeks ahead.
Noël au coeur des Vignes – Domaine Beauregard
Le Domaine Beauregard, a family owned winery located in Rolle, invites us to their Christmas Market on Saturday 4th December, 10:00 – 22:00. Enjoy local artisans, musicians, Gospel music, Christmas lights and scents that will make this day magical. A great chance to do your Christmas shopping as well!
- Wine Tasting
- Discover their Cuvées de Nöel.
- Free Gospel concert at 17:00 and 20:00 with the talented Gwen Thomas.
- A photo exhibition by Jonas Hangartner.
- Cutouts on metal and paper with artist, Réhane Favereau.
- Different stands of local producers.
- Braziers, Swedish logs and heated parasols for your comfort!
Food on offer: Malakoffs, foie gras, Vaud planchettes, soup, waffles, mulled wine and Christmas tea.
This event is without a COVID certificate as consumption is authorised outside.
Remember…still going on!
Noël au Château de Prangins
There are four great workshops on at the Château de Prangins this Christmas season every Saturday until 18th December. Full of History, crafts and yummy Christmas snacks. For children aged 6 to 10 years old in both English and French. Spaces are limited and must be booked in advance so be sure to reserve here fast.
Nyon Christmas Market – mid December