Are you being heard?
Do you feel as if your leadership style is intimidating or too controlling?
Would you like to learn how to better engage with your colleagues?
There is an early bird booking discount if booked before the 10th of February.
No prior coaching experience is needed to attend this workshop.
The basic skills of how to coach others is a powerful addition to any leader’s skill set – in this course, you can expect to learn the fundamentals of coaching and how to lead more effectively & confidently. You will discover how being more empathetic can open new possibilities while still leading to clear action plans. You will also learn how you can foster creativity, increase collaboration and grow engagement in your team improving the bottom-line results.
Leadership Coaching – 7 Myths and Facts – More info here.
Improve engagement and collaboration:
- working with teams and peers
- growing and developing team member capability
- motivating & growing others in all areas of your life
Learn the power of questions to:
- open new possibilities
- generate tangible solutions
- create a genuine sense of personal ownership
- create new ways forward
Listen with depth and clarity in order to:
- identify and modify barriers to individual/ team progress
- develop interaction skills that build trust and collaboration
- enable others to cut to the core of their issues
- Leaders & managers of organisations
- Entrepreneurs & independents
- Consultants, project managers
- All those who are interested in leadership, of themselves and others