Four-hour training course (in English) teaching basic First Aid skills in Nyon on Sunday 6 May 2018 from 09:30-13:30. A practical and packed course full of information that is easy to understand and remember. Plenty of opportunities for hands-on practice.
Topics covered include the First Aid treatment of:
- Head injuries and suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Plus, what to have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Basic First Aid Skills (valid for 2 years).